Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Welcome to my new blog!!!

Hello,

Well here I go! This is my first Post thanks to the wonderful young teacher that I work for who has helped bring me into the social networking age . I am very excited to share my thoughts,crafts,projects,recipes and organizing ideas as well as many other things in the weeks to come.
Lane, the teacher I work with has also gotten me hooked on Pinterset. I Love It!!!! But I have found that it is also very addictive.
Although we have just moved into February, I thought I would post a photo of my Little Beach themed tree,that I have waited years for, Mainly because they are the first photos that I took with my new little Canon PowerShootA2200, that I just received for Christmas and downloaded onto my new Computer!!! also a Christmas gift. And I just LOVE them!!!!!

2 comments: