Monday, June 18, 2012

MORE PICS FROM SPRING FEVER IN THE GARDEN 2012..


 I bought several new plants to try out this year, these are Cleomes. Gorgeous......


 This is my little cart with some of my new plants and garden ornaments....

I ran out of room my last post for more photos of the Spring Fever in The Garden 2012...I am still learning how to blog/post and haven't figured out yet how to make posts longer. Working on that!

I think I just figured it out!!! Finally! when all else fails push buttons...

Very creatived rain barrels...need one of these....



I loved these adirondack chairs...these are child size and were in the auction...


This was one of the street artists and we really enjoyed watching him paint one of the charming restored buildings in Winter Garden....


Here is another of the artists, Richard Burgan who  has been learning from one of the original Highwayman Painters from  the 70's, Al Black...I love there paintings and I am blessed to have purhased 2 in l974! I was fortunate to have met Al Black in person and had him autograph my Copy of  The Book on the History of the Highwayman and had my picture taken with him just a few years ago. I also love Richard's Paintings, they are wonderful.

Here are some of Richard's paintings......Beautiful!!!!


Beautiful water lilies for a backyard pond...
A future project! One day..

I had a wonderful time at this years Spring Fever
in the Garden.....

 
Next post will feature some of the charming, restored historical buildings and shops in WinterGarden.


No comments:

Post a Comment