Saturday, June 9, 2012

School is out!!!

Saturday June 9,2012
School is Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My last day of school was last Friday and I am looking forward to resting,and organizing,purging my house(long overdue) taking a painting class, this blog and going to Sanibel for a couple of days;my Mermaid soul can't wait!!
We have started out our first week off with rain,rain,rain! much needed but puts a damper on outdoor activities.
This Friday the l5th I am looking forward to the Gourmet Food Truck Roundup here in Ocoee at Bill Breeze Park down by Starke Lake.... I have heard so many raves about the fabulous food on these trucks and I can't wait to try them. Will post photos next blog.
In May we took a colleague who was leaving to the Fusion Tea Room on Edgewater Drive for a High Tea. The finger sandwiches,scones and cookies and the three different teas served were delicious!! And we had a blast! Everyone is ready to go back..


No comments:

Post a Comment